- Tirupati: ‘Sanathan’ is not a word but a Dharma, says Prof Panda
- Posters against PM Modi appears in Hyderabad ahead of his visit
- ICC World Cup 2023: Pakistan players chill in Hyderabad
- Loan defaulter diamantaire bags Gujarat hospital project; HDFC Bank livid
- Tourist Bus Tragedy In Tamil Nadu: 8 Dead, Many Injured as Bus Plunges Into Gorge
- Weekly Market Review 01-10-2023
- MP Vijayasai releases ‘Sahithi Sailam’ book
- BJP Denies Train Cancellation Allegations Amidst TMC's Protests; Suggests Chartered Planes Instead
- Legal Circles dt. 01-10-2023
- India-US Relations At Optimal Comfort Level, Says Foreign Minister Jaishankar
Nissan KICKS: 5 Best-in-class Smart Features
Nissans latest offering, the KICKS SUV, sports a bold design and smart features that give it an edge over the competition The Nissan KICKS has plenty of goodies on board to appease todays techsavvy consumers Here are five bestinclass features that make the Nissan Kicks the perfect compact SUV in the country
These features make the new Nissan KICKS the most intelligent car in the compact SUV segment
Nissan’s latest offering, the KICKS SUV, sports a bold design and smart features that give it an edge over the competition. The Nissan KICKS has plenty of goodies on board to appease today's tech-savvy consumers. Here are five best-in-class features that make the Nissan Kicks the perfect compact SUV in the country.
Around View Monitor (AVM)
The most important trick that the KICKS has up its sleeve is the Around View Monitor (AVM) – 360 degree camera. With a set of four cameras – one at the front, one at the rear and one under each outside rearview mirror (ORVM) – the system gives an all-round virtual bird eye view of the car while parking. Thanks to the large display, the Kicks always shows two views - bird’s eye and front/rear or side and front/rear. This feature is exclusive to the KICKS in its segment and is usually found in premium and luxury cars.
Floating 8-inch infotainment system
In a day and age when people are favouring bigger screens, Nissan has taken the game a step ahead by providing a class-leading 8-inch touchscreen display in the new KICKS SUV. It looks substantially bigger than 7-inch displays that its rivals offer. The free-floating layout accentuates its premium quotient further. The vibrant smartphone-like capacitive touchscreen offers crisp graphics and is easily readable in direct sunlight as well. It also offers smartphone connectivity both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto with voice recognition option.
Nissan connect with smartwatch connectivity
NissanConnect, part of Nissan’s intelligent mobility solutions, is the Japanese automaker’s telematic service that offers over 50 functions such as live tracking, service booking and history, locating your car, trip analysis, towing alert, speeding alert and others, all through the convenience of a smartphone app. With the KICKS, it has added more bells and whistles to the NissanConnect as it now comes with smartwatch support. Here’s a list of functions that the NissanConnect smartphone app performs:
- Shows the current location of the KICKS via Google Maps. You can also share the location via a share icon through messages.
- Indicates key parameters such as the status of the doors, low-fuel warning, status of the headlamps, overspeeding (preset speed) and geo-fencing alert (preset zone)
- ‘Take a break’ alert notifications if you’re driving for a long time
- One tap contact with Nissan’s RSA (road-side assistance) via the mobile phone
Love flaunting your trendy watch, now you can boast how connected your KICKS is too!
Auto LED headlamps with cornering fog lamps
While its rivals offer halogen projector headlamps, the Nissan KICKS packs dual-chamber LED projector headlamps. The brightness and spread of LED lamps is way better than halogen units. The automatic light-sensing LED projectors with a smoked casing and LED signature daytime running lamps add to the KICKS’ sporty appeal. With follow-me home feature, the headlamps remain switched on for 30 seconds after you’ve turned off the vehicle at night to light up the car’s vicinity. It also gets front fog lamps with cornering function, which provides additional illumination on the road while taking turns.
Intelligent Trace Control
The Nissan KICKS is not only loaded with smart features, but scores high on safety as well. Give your right foot some rest with the Cruise Control feature in the New Nissan KICKS. Master the Hills with Hill Start Assist. It keeps the brake applied for some time during steep climbs so that you can easily take the foot off the brake and put it on the accelerator. Besides this, four airbags (dual-front and front sides), ABS with EBD and brake assist along with VDC (vehicle dynamic control) will keep you cocooned inside its Graphene-inspired body structure.
The Nissan KICKS turns out to be a rugged, smart and safe SUV. It is a perfect amalgamation of time-tested underpinnings and mechanicals with Nissan’s new-age features. And the result is a product that fits the bill for the ever evolving customer needs. Its distinctive, head-turning styling is the icing on the cake.