Honda Jazz Exclusive Edition Launched; Priced At Rs 9.22 lakh
Honda Cars India has launched a limited run variant of its flagship hatchback, the Jazz Christened Exclusive Edition, it is only available with the petrolCVT powertrain and is based on the rangetopping VX variant Priced at Rs 922 lakh exshowroom, Delhi, the Jazz Exclusive edition attracts a premium of Rs 19,000 over the standard VX variant
The new special edition is based on the range-topping VX CVT-petrol variant
- Priced at Rs 9.22 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi), and available with a single powertrain option.
- Attracts a premium of Rs 19,000 over the regular VX CVT-petrol variant.
- Gets stylish additions on the inside and out.
- Available in two colours: Radiant Red Metallic and Orchid White Pearl.
Honda Cars India has launched a limited run variant of its flagship hatchback, the Jazz. Christened ‘Exclusive Edition’, it is only available with the petrol-CVT powertrain and is based on the range-topping VX variant. Priced at Rs 9.22 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi), the Jazz Exclusive edition attracts a premium of Rs 19,000 over the standard VX variant.
- Honda has reintroduced the chunky rear spoiler finished in gloss black with an LED stop lamp, which was offered with the pre-2018 model.
- Perforated black leatherette upholstery with ‘Exclusive Edition’ inscription
- New door sills with ‘Jazz’ illumination
- ‘Exclusive Edition’ emblem on the boot lid
- Gunmetal finish alloy wheels
- Gunmetal finish body decals
- Available in two colours: Radiant Red Metallic and Orchid White Pearl
- Besides these, the Jazz Exclusive Edition carries forward the standard equipment list of the VX CVT variant. Some of the features on offer include a 7-inch infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, paddle shifters, passive keyless entry with push-button engine start/stop, LED tail lamps and touch-based climate control unit.
The premium for the new additions is on the higher side, but it does make the hatchback stand out from the standard version. There are no mechanical changes as this is a limited run model and carries forward the same 1.2-litre petrol engine. The petrol engine makes 90PS of power and 110Nm of peak torque and is mated to a 7-step CVT with paddle shifters. Apart from the Jazz, Honda has also introduced Exclusive Editions of the WR-V and the Amaze.
Read More on : Jazz diesel