- Apple releases its classical music app on Android
- APPSC will soon release notification for Group 1 and Group 2, says chairman Gautam Sawang
- Indore girl among winners of Apple WWDC23 Swift Student Challenge
- Only 1 in 7 Indian prioritise cleaning to eliminate viruses: Dyson
- United World Wrestling (UWW) threatens to suspend India, if Wrestling Federation of India (WFI) does not conduct Election in 45 Days
- 10 Years of YJHD: Karan Johar, Ayan And Kalki Recall Their Fun Moments Spent On The Sets
- Ugram Sets OTT Release on this Date
- Rama Banam to Stream on OTT Platform this weekend
- AP RGUKT to release notifications for admissions into IIIT courses on June 3
- Pareshan Promises a Hilarious Entertainer: Thiruveer
Akshay Kumar to have Kofee with Karan
Akshay Kumar to have Kofee with Karan,After Salman and Aamir, Akshay Kumar is the third first-timer on KWK!
After Salman and Aamir, Akshay Kumar is the third first-timer on KWK!
In it’s fourth season Koffee With Karan had managed to rope in two of the biggest stars — Salman Khan and Aamir Khan. Every other top B-town actor has now been on the show. The only one that remains is Akshay Kumar.
Akshay and Karan have never shared a great relationship, until recently. That was also the case with the ‘other’ Khans who finally came to his show this year in it’s fourth season. Earlier this year, Akshay signed a film for Karan’s banner and their equation has never been better. So the stage is set for the Khiladi to sit on the famous couch.
Says a source from the channel, “Karan has asked Akshay and his wife Twinkle, who is a close friend of his, to be his guests on the show. While Twinkle has made it clear that she doesn’t want to appear on the show, Akshay has agreed and will be the only guest on the show. The episode will be shot this week.
Says a source close to Akshay, “He is not comfortable with gossiping about his co-stars and talking about his personal life on national TV.” To be fair, the show is more than that and it is lighthearted and fun but Akshay was not sure if it is his cup of tea and had to be convinced.
The source further adds that in a career spanning over two decades, Akshay has never remarked about any co-star or actress and he is concerned that he won’t be able to get into the vibe of the show, “He joked that he’s boring and non-controversial and that’s why he may not be the best choice for Karan’s show. But he has agreed to appear on it for the sake of the host and his new dost.”
Karan Johar confirms, “Yes Akshay is coming on my show. He is shooting with me tomorrow. I am exceptionally thrilled to have him on the show.”