- Mountain women live and work with bent backs
- 34 FTOs operating across the country, no shortage of pilots: MoS Civil Aviation
- Kavitha’s tweet on Ram Temple raises eyebrows in political circles
- Corporator Koppula Narasimha Reddy starts inddorngames in Mansoorabad division
- Mangalurean girl excels: Her Short flims to go to Cannes Film Festival
- Telangana Government releases Rythu Bandhu funds
- Calcutta High Court puts stay on defamation suit against Suvendu Adhikari
- Supreme Court adjourns hearing on CBI's plea against interim bail granted to former ICICI bank chief Chanda Kochhar
- Naveen Patnaik inaugurates India’s largest Sports Science Centre in Kalinga Stadium
- Beyond the classroom: Exploring VR in education technology
When Parineeti left her footprints in Goa
Parineeti Chopra recently gave out some serious vacation goals during her trip to Australia, and now she is making people drool over her Goa getaway.The 27-year-old actress was in the town for a shoot. Posting a snap from her shoot location on her Instagram handle, Parineeti wrote, \"I left my footprints in the sand Goa, you were amazingg #ilovemyjob.\"
Parineeti Chopra recently gave out some serious vacation goals during her trip to Australia, and now she is making people drool over her Goa getaway.The 27-year-old actress was in the town for a shoot.
In the picture, Parineeti is seen walking on the beach as the sun sets in the backdrop.
On movie front, the actress will be seen in the upcoming Yash Raj venture ' Meri Pyari Bindu' alongside Ayushmann Khurrana.