- Lokayukta Takes Action Against Industrial Waste Discharge into Phalguni River
- Visakhapatnam: CBG ops in Arabian Sea
- Karnataka Government Set to Launch 'Shakti' Scheme
- Railway technical wagon catches fire in Eluru
- Microsoft's new feature to let users react to comments in Word
- Picture of traffic signal melted in Vijayawada seems to be untrue
- Flipkart Big Saving Days sale starts on June 10: Deals on iPhone 13, Poco X5 and more
- Shakambari Utsavalu will begin on July 1st at the Durga Temple
- Fire breaks out in Khammam Agricultural Market
- TS Haritotsava from June 19
I compete only with myself
Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan runs his own race. He says he doesn\'t compete with anyone in the film industry, however, he feels motivated by his colleagues\' work.
Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan runs his own race. He says he doesn't compete with anyone in the film industry, however, he feels motivated by his colleagues' work. "I'm only competing with myself. I don't compete with Shah Rukh (Khan), Salman (Khan), Akshay (Kumar) or anyone. However, when my colleagues do great work, it always inspires me," said Aamir.
The ‘PK’ star spoke to the media in Mumbai on Thursday through a video conference to discuss the success of his latest release ‘Dangal,’ which has emerged as the highest grossing Hindi film. As he was asked about his favourite films of other actors, he cited some of Shah Rukh's films.
"I really liked many of Shah Rukh's films, especially 'Chak De! India,' 'Swades,' 'Kuch Kuch Hota Hai' and ‘DDLJ’ ('Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge')" Aamir added. Overwhelmed by the success of ‘Dangal,’ which has crossed the Rs 350-crore mark at the Indian box-office, Aamir said, "I am amazed by the reaction that 'Dangal' has received. People have loved the film so much. It is very rare to get such kind of a reaction." About his favourite scenes in the film, he said, "The father-daughter wrestling challenge".