- A host of activities take centre stage in harbour phase of MILAN-2024
- Jana Sena has strong idealogy of social justice and fights for people, says Reddy Appalanaidu
- India should raise voice of farmers at Abu Dhabi
- 438 TIDCO houses distributed to beneficiaries
- PM Modi lays foundation stone for permanent buildings of IIT, IIITDM
- IT Minister sends ‘mudda pappu’ to Lokesh as a return gift
- Sri Satya Sai District Collector directs officials for Strict implementation of election rules
- 50 women provided with free cooking gas connections under BJP Ujjwala scheme in Gajuwaka
- Vijayawada: GENF-2K24 witnesses enthusiastic turnout
- 177 social media accounts on farmers’ protest ‘blocked’
IndiGo plans $400 mn IPO
IndiGo plans $400 mn IPO.Anticipating boom in the prospects of air travel in the country, IndiGO is preparing for a initial public offer of equity to the tune of $400 mn (Rs 2,500 cr) and listing shares on the bourses.
Mumbai (Agencies): Anticipating boom in the prospects of air travel in the country, IndiGO is preparing for a initial public offer of equity to the tune of $400 mn (Rs 2,500 cr) and listing shares on the bourses.
Sources said that the company is expected to file draft proposects in the next couple of months, depending on the market conditions.IndiGo, founded in 2006 by travel entrepreneur Rahul Bhatia and former US Airways Chief Executive Rakesh Gangwal, has enhanced its share in the countries overall domestic air travel market.