Outlook: Stock markets may see a bounce back; IIP data key, says experts
Outlook: Stock Markets May See A Bounce Back; IIP Data Key, Says Experts. After witnessing huge losses recently, stock markets may see a bounce back going ahead and would take.
After witnessing huge losses recently, stock markets may see a bounce back going ahead and would take cues from IIP data slated to release later in the week, movement of rupee, overseas investors’ investment trend and global news, say experts.
“Considering last week’s close, this week would continue to keep participants on their toes. On domestic front, they will be eyeing IIP data scheduled on September 11. Though there’s no major planned event or data except IIP, investors are hoping for some positive surprise from the government and RBI, to help in stabilising the equity market.
- 98 per cent Indians will prefer sustainable stays in next 1 year
- Sonia Gandhi takes a jibe at Modi, says India has never seen such an irresponsible PM
- Thol Thirumavalavan: More than 95 Dalits were not allowed to vote in TN
- Popular Bollywood actor joins politics
- Cage's Wife of 4 days Asks for Spousal Support in Ongoing Divorce