- National Science Day
- 94 pc of Indian firms plan to boost workers’ skills, abilities this year
- Jana Sena may not get any seats in Srikakulam
- Navigating higher education with AI & ML
- Visakhapatnam: Investors meet held for sale of non-core assets of RINL
- MWC 2024: Tecno Unveils Innovative Rollable Concept Phone
- MILAN 2024 draws to a close with a grand ceremony onboard INS Vikrant
- TDP likely to field Yarapathineni in Narasaraopet Assembly seat
- GRT Jewellers launches earrings festival
- BJP will come to power in AP in 2029, says Rajnath
Aishwarya for Longines' Dolce Vita: Elegance is an attitude
Bollywood actress and former Miss World Aishwarya Rai Bachchan launched Longines\' Dolce Vita in the national capital.
Bollywood actress and former Miss World Aishwarya Rai Bachchan launched Longines' Dolce Vita in the national capital.
The 41-year-old actress, who personifies the brand's motto 'Elegance is an attitude', thanked the brand for keeping up the association for 16 long years.
Talking about how she associates with the brand, the actress said, "The brand has a traditional presence with designs that are keeping up with times and that's how pretty much the woman I am. I am rooted in traditions, I respect history and at the same time I am woman of today. So, the association with brand is quite comfortable and I am proud to represent it for 16 years."
Making a comeback after five years into the world of cinema, Aishwarya will be seen in Sanjay Gupta 's ' Jazbaa' along with Irrfan Khan in lead role.
The movie is all set to release on October 9.