Oil prices jump amid increasing demand
Oil prices surged on Tuesday as market expected US refiners to consume more crude after maintenance season.
Oil prices surged on Tuesday as market expected US refiners to consume more crude after maintenance season.The West Texas Intermediate for December delivery moved up $1.76 to settle at $47.9 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange, while Brent crude for December delivery increased $1.75 to close at $50.54 a barrel on the London ICE Futures Exchange.
- Why Election Commission not cancelling BJP 'gem' Pragya Thakur's nomination?: Mayawati
- Modi government changed pusillanimous approach of Congress on terror: PM Modi
- West Bengal facing Mafia Raj under Mamata Banerjee's rule: Amit Shah
- 15 Naxals, including 6 women surrender in Bastar
- No problem if Muslims don't vote for me: Varun Gandhi contradicts mother Maneka