- Tirupati: TDP’s delay on candidate fuels speculations
- TS govt assigns NDSA to study Medigadda
- Motorists grumble over rumble strips across Hyderabad
- CM scouting for strong BC leaders to field in LS polls
- Diageo donates 50 breath-lysers to police dept
- Muddaraboina likely to contest as independent in Nuzvid
- NIT to study Krishna Basin Management Plan
- Confusion prevails in both YSRCP, TDP camps in Srikakulam
- Akshaya Patra kitchen: 15 years of fighting hunger, empowering children
- Anantapur: Bhairavanitippa irrigation project key election issue
ChargeBee, Worldpay sign pact for payment solutions
ChargeBee, an online subscription and recurring billing management solutions provider, has partnered with Worldpay, a global leader in payment processing, to offer a new integrated payments solution for subscription billing.
Hyderabad: ChargeBee, an online subscription and recurring billing management solutions provider, has partnered with Worldpay, a global leader in payment processing, to offer a new integrated payments solution for subscription billing.
This announcement marks the beginning of a unique collaboration in online payments, by allowing ChargeBee customers to benefit from Worldpay’s ecommerce solutions, all via a single pre-built integration that combines access to pure cloud-based SaaS billing and global payment processing.
“Our partnership with Worldpay will allow companies to streamline their billing and payment services, providing enhanced efficiency and helping to drive results for their business,” said Krish Subramanian, Co-founder and CEO, ChargeBee.
Together with Worldpay, we offer innovative solutions in two critical areas - subscription billing and recurring payment processing - for businesses of any size and industry, he added.
There are already more than 20 businesses of all sizes operating in India, United States and other countries, using the bespoke integration module, the company said in a release.
“Our partnership with ChargeBee is a natural synergy, which delivers choice, value and peace of mind to companies using subscription billing,” said Kevin Dallas, Chief Product and Marketing Officer, Global eCommerce, Worldpay.