- Important facts about surrogacy and its legalities
- Workshop on Generative AI organised
- CK Babu turns centre of attraction as parties woo him
- Kharge to address public meet in Anantapur on Feb 26
- China slashes mortgage rate
- FM to take a call on fintech sector
- Nifty drifts higher to fresh peak
- Pawan confirms Durgesh as Rajahmundry Rural nomine
- ServiceNow, AICTE partner to skill 10k students
- Guntur Mayor Kanna Nagaraju starts campaign in Ganapavaram
ah! Ventures invests in Outstation taxi booking startup AHA Taxis
AHA Taxis (a division of WAAH Taxis Pvt Ltd), India\'s leading online aggregator for outstation travel has raised an undisclosed round of angel funding from ah! Ventures, a startup focused growth catalyst bridging ideas and money.
Gurgaon: AHA Taxis (a division of WAAH Taxis Pvt Ltd), India's leading online aggregator for outstation travel has raised an undisclosed round of angel funding from ah! Ventures, a startup focused growth catalyst bridging ideas and money. The deal was solely advised and syndicated by ah! Ventures and led to closure on its private equity investment platform, CLUBah.com.
AHA Taxis was founded in April 2015 by Amit Grover (ex-Infosys, Asian Paints, Onida, IIT-IIM alumnus), along withPraveen Samariya (ex-Times Internet, IIT alumnus), Kunal Krishna(ex-Headstrong, Copper Mobile), Kumar Arayan(ex-Swiggy, Askmebazar, NIIT) and Shivam Mishra (ex-Crazzy, college dropout). The team complements each other on several fronts of technology, operations and marketing, all of which are critical to success in the outstation taxi sector in India. Additionally, AHA Taxis has roped in marquee advisors including Puneet Gupt of Times Internet and Vikas Taneja of Games247.
AHA Taxis helps travellers save cost on outstation travel by charging only for actual KMs travelled. Traditionally in Indian road travel, the taxi owners charge a return fare from customers even for one way trips, as they are not assured of passengers on return journey.