Volvo rolls out S60 luxury sedan
Volvo India on Friday rolled out a cross-country luxury sedan, S60, priced at Rs 38.9 lakh (ex-showroom Mumbai).
Hyderabad: Volvo India on Friday rolled out a cross-country luxury sedan, S60, priced at Rs 38.9 lakh (ex-showroom Mumbai). The Swedish automaker claims that the new car is an industry first in the country as it offers 20 mm ground clearance, helping it double up as a luxury sports car.
Volvo Auto India Managing Director Tom von Bonsdorff said the cross-country sedan comes with a unique blend of sporty ruggedness, offering all the capabilities of an 'all weather, all road' car. The all-wheel drive S60 comes with a diesel powertrain and sports a Scandinavian design exemplified by its beautiful and simple shapes and surfaces.
The company entered the country in 2007 and sells six luxury models including sport sedan S60, saloon S80, cross-country V40, SUV XC60 and the seven-seater sport utility vehicle XC90.
- 98 per cent Indians will prefer sustainable stays in next 1 year
- Sonia Gandhi takes a jibe at Modi, says India has never seen such an irresponsible PM
- Thol Thirumavalavan: More than 95 Dalits were not allowed to vote in TN
- Popular Bollywood actor joins politics
- Cage's Wife of 4 days Asks for Spousal Support in Ongoing Divorce