- WTC Final: Steve Smith equals Joe Root's record of most Test centuries against India
- Long Covid can impact fatigue, quality of life worse than some cancers: Study
- Delhi court dismisses bizman Arun Pillai's bail plea in excise policy case
- Tata Power Renewable Energy subsidiary receives Letter of Award to set up 966MW Round-the-clock (RTC) Hybrid Renewable Power Project for Tata Steel
- Motion Poster Revealed!
- Mahindra launches its first Dual-Fuel small commercial vehicle, the new Supro CNG Duo; Price starts at ₹6.32 lakh
- MHA sanctions Rs 101.75 cr relief package for people displaced in Manipur violence
- 'India, Serbia have huge potential for trade & investment': President Murmu
- Air India flight to San Francisco: Airline to refund ticket fare to all 216 passengers
- New Medical Colleges for AP Telangana
CSS Corp's Customer ALE wins TSIA Support Operations Award
CSS Corp, a new-age IT services and technology-support company, has helped ALE, operating under the Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise brand (ALE) to win Certified Support Staff Excellence Center status for the third year in a row, for operational excellence in their support operations.
Bengaluru (Karnataka) : CSS Corp, a new-age IT services and technology-support company, has helped ALE, operating under the Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise brand (ALE) to win Certified Support Staff Excellence Center status for the third year in a row, for operational excellence in their support operations.
The recognition was awarded by Technology Services Industry Association (TSIA).
CSS Corp has been working with ALE for over 15 years, providing technical support to the company, enabling them to consistently engage their customers and provide high quality customer service.
With CSS Corp's technology support, ALE was able to significantly reduce recurring ticket incidents by nearly 20 percent, and fully complete ticket closure on customer cases improving customer satisfaction across four regions and global support centers.
CSS Corp has been enabling major global telecom service provider/telecom operator companies, including ALE to enhance customer engagement while creating opportunities for additional revenue generation. It has been supporting 30 out of top 50 telecom companies in the world, both directly and indirectly. As a true support partner in growth, CSS Corp's strengths in rendering technology support has been recognised across global telecom organisations.
CSS Corp provides comprehensive enterprise support; right from establishing a Welcome Centre to Automated Customer Care Support to Field Training, support and maintenance. It harnesses the power of automation and data to enable enterprises to move from a reactive support model to a pre-emptive and proactive support model.
Sunil Mittal, EVP and Chief Sales and Marketing Officer, CSS Corp said, "As more companies in telecom and hi-tech embark on digital transformation journeys, they are looking for the best partners who understand their business deeply and can provide the right support. We are delighted to be a long-time and trusted partner to ALE and our other telecom clients, and remain committed to delivering better value at speed to realize meaningful business outcomes by reimagining customer engagement."