- Two dead after a TATA ACE vehicle collided with a bus at Kondareddy circle in Pileru
- Hit Gujarati horror thriller ‘Vash’ set for Hindi remake with Ajay Devgn
- Massive Fire Breaks Out In Delhi's Jahangirpuri
- ‘Asur 2’ creator reveals show didn’t have writers’ room initially
- Arya shares interesting things about ‘Sarpatta Parambarai 2’
- Andhra Pradesh: Devotees rush continues at Tirumala amid weekend
- Bandi lists out top 10 jokes by KCR to people
- Andhra Pradesh: Light to Moderate rains predicted in state for three days amid surface trough
- Oxfam India To Offer Affected People Emotional Support And Counselling
- WFI Chief Brij Bhushan To Address Rally On June 11 In UP
SBI to raise up to $2 billion via overseas bonds
Country\'s largest lender State Bank of India plans to raise up to $2 billion (over Rs 12,600 crore) by issuing bonds in US dollar or other convertible currency.
NEW DELHI: Country's largest lender State Bank of India plans to raise up to $2 billion (over Rs 12,600 crore) by issuing bonds in US dollar or other convertible currency.
"The executive committee of the Central Board.. has approved long term fund-raising in single/multiple tranches up to $2 billion," State Bank of India (SBI) said in a regulatory filing.
It said the fund-raising will take place through a public offer and/or private placement of senior unsecured notes in US Dollar or any other convertible currency during fiscal 2017-18 and 2018-19.
Shares of SBI were trading 0.44 per cent higher at Rs 307.55 on BSE.