- KCR brought light into lives of poor: Minister Gangula Kamalakar
- World Doll Day
- Congress, BJP following AAP's schemes, says Arvind Kejriwal
- Arranged marriages witness a 24% drop
- Anam Ramnarayana Reddy likely to join TDP after Lokesh's Padayatra in Nellore
- Madhya Pradesh CM seeks First Ladli Uma Bharti's blessings
- Vijayawada: Civic chief Swapnil Dinkar Pundkar inspects Ambedkar statue works
- Visakhapatnam: Indian Navy to host yoga camp at RK Beach
- Filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma unveiled his new office RGV DEN in Hyderabad
- Srikakulam: Hand pumps damaged across the district
L&T bags project in AP
Larsen & Toubro (L&T) will construct residential towers under Prime Minister Awas Yojana Scheme at various locations in Krishna district, Andhra Pradesh.
Hyderabad: Larsen & Toubro (L&T) will construct residential towers under Prime Minister Awas Yojana Scheme at various locations in Krishna district, Andhra Pradesh.
“An order has been bagged from a reputed government client to construct 284 residential towers under the Prime Minister Awas Yojana Scheme in various locations of Krishna district of Andhra Pradesh,” L&T said in a communique to BSE. L&T’s construction arm has won orders worth Rs1,266 crore across business segments. L&T said its buildings and factories business has bagged orders worth Rs 928 crore.
Meanwhile, its power transmission and distribution business and transportation infrastructure business secured an order from the Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (MMRC) worth Rs 338 crore. The order bagged by L&T's power transmission and distribution business will be jointly executed with its transportation infrastructure business. Shares of L&T closed higher by Rs11.10 or 0.86 per cent at Rs1,302.35 on BSE.