- Samantha shares good words about Vijay Deverakonda
- Credit Suisse Wealth Management releases months outlook report
- Madhavan celebrating his day on sets of 'Test' is 'the best birthday gift'
- Sreenivas Bellamkonda, Saagar K Chandra, 14 Reels Plus #BSS10 Launched Grandly Today
- IAF light air craft crashed in farm land Coovercolly Indresh
- Vikram Bhatt’s daughter Krishna Bhatt makes directorial debut with a horror film
- Rakul's plan B was MBA in fashion, but luckily, she didn't have to do that
- ‘Nani30’ being helmed as a visual wonder in beautiful locations
- Hyderabad to host ‘TCEI SIWPC Global 2023’ - A convention of renowned wedding planners from across the globe!
- National Nail Polish Day: Try Right Away
ixigo skill for Amazon Alexa launched in India
Online travel marketplace ixigo launched the ixigo skill for Amazon Alexa in India, through which travellers will be able to take advantage of voice-assisted travel planning.
New Delhi : Online travel marketplace ixigo launched the ixigo skill for Amazon Alexa in India, through which travellers will be able to take advantage of voice-assisted travel planning.
With the new feature in place, users can now ask Alexa to track the status for a particular flight, search for flights within a specific budget and even search flights for the date of their choice, among much more.
"We have always believed that when it comes to travel, personalisation is key. We have been at the forefront of cutting-edge innovation using machine learning, AI, and natural language processing to develop products that connect with travelers and allow them to plan their travel with ease. We believe, as voice accuracy continues to improve, such voice-based services will become an integral part of our daily lives, just as travel is," said Rajnish Kumar, CTO, and co-founder of ixigo.
Users can enable the ixigo skill and link to their ixigo account using the Alexa app. Once done, the user may open the ixigo skill for Alexa with a selection of prompts such as, "Alexa, open ixigo", or any other specific command. Alexa will then respond with parameters for flight or hotel bookings, which can be customised by the user.
The ixigo skill will be available on all devices that support Amazon Alexa such as the Amazon Echo Dot, Echo, Echo Plus, as well as Harman Kardon Allure and Eufy Genie smart speakers.