- Eatala to be appointed as chairman of campaign committee: BJP sources
- Karwar Port Triumphs Over Legal Challenges, Paving the Way for 1.15 Million MT Iron Ore Export
- CM Cup 2023: Hyderabad beats Jogulamba Gadwal to secure 1st spot in soccer
- Writers have a bigger responsibility to play in society: K Kavitha
- Hyderabad: Celebrities urged not to promote tobacco
- BRS MP Santosh thanks BCCI for the green initiative
- The magic of mirrors
- Eating junk food is linked to lower quality of deep sleep: study
- Beat The Heat! Beware and prepare for heat related illness
- NIA raids over Islamic terror funding 18 places searched Islamic terror outfits planned to assassinate Modi
TruJet unveils mega discount sale offer
As part of its growth plans,citybased Trujet, the airline brand of Turbo Megha Airways,announced its rebranding exercise As part of this, it has rolled out low fares starting from Rs 799,ontickets booked till March 17, 2019Coinciding with their expansion plans under the Udan scheme, the regional airlines will soon come out with a corporate offer Besides, it will also launch new products
Hyderabad: As part of its growth plans,city-based Trujet, the airline brand of Turbo Megha Airways,announced its rebranding exercise. As part of this, it has rolled out low fares starting from Rs 799,ontickets booked till March 17, 2019.Coinciding with their expansion plans under the Udan scheme, the regional airlines will soon come out with a corporate offer. Besides, it will also launch new products like pre-booking option of meals on board, preferred seating and excess baggage.
Sudheer Raghavan, CCO, Trujet, said: “Trujet’s latest take-off sale offering is our wayof saying thanks to our guests as we take our mission of ‘Skyfor All’ to the next phase.” Under its‘Great Take Off Sale’, TruJet launched base fares starting at Rs 799across all routes.The airline will offer one lakh seats at low fares, for the travel period from March 8 till October 26, 2019.
“We are really excited about connecting new points in India andwill continue to do so going forward,” said Col LSN Murty (retd), CEO, Trujet.Trujet schedule offers convenient connections between important business, leisure and religious destinations.
With a fleet of 5 ATR-72 aircraft, it currently operates to 19 destination with 40 daily departures including Hyderabad, Aurangabad, Chennai, Goa, Rajahmundry, Vijayawada, Nanded, Kadapa, Mysore, Vidyanagar, Tirupati,Salem, Bellary, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Porbandar, Jaisalmer, Indore and Nasik.It is the only airline to operate on Hyderabad-Aurangabad routes.