- Akshaya Patra Foundation resumes Mid-Day Meal Scheme in Bengaluru
- India removes evolution and periodic table from text books
- How to eat better
- ‘Bhola Shankar’ first single date locked; promo on 2nd June
- YS Jagan flays Chandrababu in Kurnool, takes jibe at TDP's manifesto
- Beware! Malware found in 101 Android Apps; Delete these apps
- Anil Chalamalasetty honored with doctor of science degree for pioneering sustainable energy
- Rahul Gandhi Claimed His Phone Is Tapped
- ‘Nikhil20’ pre-look blows the mind; actor reaching heights with script selection
- Crazy Buzz: Dhanush nods his head for another B-town project!
The curious case of NTR’s tweet
On Monday evening, it came as a surprise when twittersphere saw a post from actor NTRs timeline. Fans have been asking the dates of Nannaku Prematho audio and movie release.i wish I knew when it is! i have no clue what is happening (sic), it read.
On Monday evening, it came as a surprise when twittersphere saw a post from actor NTR's timeline. “Fans have been asking the dates of Nannaku Prematho audio and movie release.i wish I knew when it is! i have no clue what is happening (sic)," it read.
Well, that came as a shocker, leaving the actor’s fans bemused as why he would sound like that, especially with so much uncertainty surrounding the release of the highly anticipated ‘Nannaku Prematho’. And guess what? It seems this was the action of a certain hacker! Because on Tuesday morning, an assumingly shocked NTR deleted the tweet and cried foul!
“My team woke me up with the shock of my life.guess my account has been compromised.trying to find out what actually happened...Will get back once things are resolved and back into my control regarding my Twitter handle (sic),” he clarified in a series of tweets.
Sigh! On second thoughts, one wonders if a hacker would be so kind to post such harmless messages from the account of a celeb like NTR! Just a thought!
The actor has agreed to record a song for Kannada star Puneeth Rajkumar-starrer ‘Chakravyuha’. The recording will take place at Hyderabad today.