- Shorter course of radiation therapy safe for early-stage breast cancer patients
- Global economy taking a turn for worse, caution ahead: Zoho’s Sridhar Vembu
- Gandhi is the only Mahatma and Father of the Nation: Siddaramaiah
- Why India must continue to engage with Maldives despite election of pro-China President
- Unveiling Pahadi Thal: A culinary odyssey through the Himalayas
- Kharge meets Maken, a day after appointing him as Congress treasurer
- September 2023 Australia's driest month on record since 1900
- NASA postpones probe to explore metal-rich asteroid to Oct 12
- Goa heading towards worst form of economic crisis, says LoP Yuri Alemao
- When it comes to election campaigning, lie brazenly: Jairam to PM Modi over comments on Rajasthan
Justin Bieber could die if he toured, says Scooter Braun
Seems like Justin Bieber\'s manager Scooter Braun is worried about his health, a bit too much.
Melbourne : Seems like Justin Bieber's manager Scooter Braun is worried about his health, a bit too much.
Braun said in a interview that he was not going to let the 21-year-old singer work, adding that he wanted to tour and he honestly felt that time that if he toured, he could die, reports News.com.au.
He added that the outsiders don't really know what was happening. It was far worse than people realised and when Bieber is ready, he will tell what he was going through.
"But it's a hard thing to watch someone you care and genuinely love go through that," Braun said.