- Odisha Train Accident Live Updates: Railway minister announces ₹10 lakh ex gratia for kin of deceased, ₹2 lakh for those severely injured
- Over 1,000 future leaders of Indian agriculture and agribusiness to be honored by Indian agribusiness leaders
- Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik To Visit Train Accident Site tomorrow
- Eye drops slow near-sightedness progression in kids: Study
- Rakesh Tikait has given time till June 9 to the Modi government to arrest Brij Bhushan
- Tata Starbucks announces its first Starbucks Rs. 90 Menu
- The Sunscreen Debate
- Microsoft joins forces with MSDE to train youth in digital & cybersecurity skills
- Here is the list of remarkable creations by Maestro Ilaiyaraaja
- Here is the list of pan-India movies which shows the greatness of Mani Ratnam
Teresa Giudice`s X-mas gift is freedom
After a year in federal prison, Teresa Giudice can now say that she is free.
Washington D.C : After a year in federal prison, Teresa Giudice can now say that she is free.
The 43-year-old television personality has been released and arrived at her New Jersey home around 7:30 a.m. Her attorney James Leonard Jr. drove her up the driveway of her home in a black SUV with four other matching vehicles surrounding them, reports E! Online.
She was greeted by heartwarming signs hanging on the front door of the house, one of which read, "We Missed You."
Giudice will be completing the rest of her 15-month sentence in home confinement.
In July 2013, the Teresa was charged with conspiring to defraud lenders and illegally obtain mortgages and other loans, as well as hiding assets and income during a bankruptcy case.