- NEET Aspirant, 21, Takes Life In Kota, Marking 29th Suicide This Year
- Major Cocaine Bust At Paradip Port: 22 Kg Haul Worth ₹220 Crore Seized From Indonesian Cargo Ship
- Karnataka govt won't indulge in preventing any act of creative expressions: Siddaramaiah
- Delhi HC grants anticipatory bail to Unnao gang-rape victim, mother in forgery case
- 4th T20I: Rinku, Jitesh, Jaiswal help India to 174/9 against Australia
- Suvendu Adhikari files RTI seeking details of recruitment in state health services since 2011
- Games24x7 joins hands with K'taka govt for GameTech Accelerate programme
- Long Covid patients may suffer chest pain, abnormal heart rhythms long-term
- Haryana DGP says 'women's safety will be priority'
- Election Commission revises Mizoram's vote-counting date to December 4
Leonardo DiCaprio could have been in `Star Wars`
Leonardo DiCaprio recently revealed that he turned down the part of Anakin Skywalker in the \'Star Wars\' prequels.
Melbourne : Leonardo DiCaprio recently revealed that he turned down the part of Anakin Skywalker in the 'Star Wars' prequels.
The 41-year-old actor said that he was set to take the role of the young Jedi knight in 'Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith,' but it eventually went to Hayden Christensen, reports News.com.au.
When asked whether he auditioned for the role, DiCaprio said that he did have a meeting with George Lucas about that, but he didn't feel that he was ready to take that dive at that point.