- Naveen Patnaik inaugurates India’s largest Sports Science Centre in Kalinga Stadium
- Beyond the classroom: Exploring VR in education technology
- YSRCP Gearing up for early elections. Changes party in-charges
- AQI at an all-time high, but it is even worse inside your homes; Act now!
- Kodagu Police Swings dragnet
- Flipkart Year End Sale 2023: 5 Best TVs to buy under Rs 40,000
- Crackdown on Illicit Medical Practices
- Egg on the face of Muncipality
- Leelavathi was embodiment of selflessness: DCM D K Shivakumar
- Greenwood High students win inter school soccer tournament
Sushant-Kriti chemistry has a spark
They are yet to begin shooting for filmmaker Dinesh Vijan\'s next, but actress Kriti Sanon already feels her chemistry with Sushant Singh Rajput is special.
They are yet to begin shooting for filmmaker Dinesh Vijan's next, but actress Kriti Sanon already feels her chemistry with Sushant Singh Rajput is special.
The duo will be seen sharing screen space in the yet-untitled project for the first time. The actress said after enacting a scene from the upcoming film with Sushant, she felt they had an instant spark.
"Dinesh asked us to do a scene from the movie. We were sitting on the sofa and did it impromptu. There was something special, something you can't describe in words. There was a connect, a spark, some chemistry between me and Sushant even though that was the first time we met.
"So, that kind of thing coming out in the first meeting was very different and unique for all of us. The film has a beautiful script. It is something which we three are very passionate about and there is some great energy between three of us," Kriti said.
Without divulging details about the film, the 25-year-old actress said it will present a different side of her to the audience. "It is about love, dreams, destiny... I feel it will show a different side of me to the audience. It is different from what I have already done. I will be starting February end-March beginning. Sushant would be done with 'Dhoni...' by then,” she said.