- Citizens demand extension of timings of Hyderabad’s Durgam Cheruvu Park
- NIA conducted inspections at Human rights and people rights unions' leaders residences in Srikakulam
- Delhi Police Arrest Three ISIS Terrorists Wanted By NIA In Coordinated Operation
- 'Madam Chief Minister' started with Auspicious Pooja Ceremony
- Tragic Drowning Accident Claims Two Doctors' Lives In Kerala River
- Violent Clash Over Land Dispute Claims Six Lives In Deoria, Uttar Pradesh
- Modi offers prayers at Sanwaliya Seth temple in Rajasthan's Chittorgarh, inaugurates projects worth Rs 7,000 cr
- NIA raids on APCLC leader's houses
- INDIA bloc to flex muscles with 'I Am Gandhi' peace march in Mumbai today
- Google Pixel Event 2023: From Pixel 8 to Pixel Watch 2, all that we expect to launch
Pawan ensuring Sardaar Gabbar Singh entertains fans
Pawan Kalyan\'s Sardaar Gabbar Singh is all set to hit theaters on April 8.
Pawan Kalyan's Sardaar Gabbar Singh is all set to hit theaters on April 8.
The shooting is currently going on in Hyderabad and a huge set has been erected here to shoot key scenes between the lead pair.
There were reports that Pawan Kalyan was said to be miffed with the director and producer over slow paced shooting.
He was said to have advised both the director and producer to have a proper plan.
Now it appears that Pawan is happy at the way the shooting is going on. Producer Sharath Marar took to his Twitter handle and showered praises on Pawan. "Just finished a great day of work on d sets of #SardaarGabbarSingh . #PawanKalyan was at his best.Feel blessed to be a part of this project. All his hard work is unfolding now. #PawanKalyan knows so well what his fans want & he is making sure that #SGS is a complete entertainer," Sharrath Marar said.