- Telangana goes into poll mode
- Bihar’s Caste Census Out: OBCs, EBCs constitute 63%
- How gravity affects antimatter
- Opposition dividing society on caste lines: PM Modi
- Arijit's leaked samples of ‘Bhool Ja’ embodies tragic romance
- Pay heed to concerns over growth shocks
- Munawar's festive avatar in 'Legacy' poster
- Education Ministry, FIFA to make football more accessible to both boys and girls
- ‘BJP scared’: Police manhandled party workers, says Abhishek Banerjee
- One killed, 22 injured as Hyderabad-bound bus overturns in Goa
Soggade Chinni Nayana full Review Rating
Akkineni Nagarjuna\'s Soggade Chinni Nayana hit theaters worldwide on Friday. Touted to be a socio fantasy drama, the film has been getting mixed reviews from the audience. This is the fourth Pongal release this year. Will this Soggadu win pongal cock-fight?
Akkineni Nagarjuna's Soggade Chinni Nayana hit theaters worldwide on Friday. Touted to be a socio fantasy drama, the film has been getting mixed reviews from the audience. This is the fourth Pongal release this year. Will this Soggadu win pongal cock-fight?
Check out the review here.
- Akkineni Nagarjuna has played dual roles as childlike Ramu and fun-looking Bangarraju.
- Ramu (Nagarjuna) is a doctor who is a childlike person. He does not interfere in others' works and minds his own business. His wife Sita (Lavanya Tripathi) wants to distance from Ramu as he doesn't care for her. Sita comes to her mother-in-law Sattamam (Ramya Krishna) to tell her about the same. Sattamma remembers her husband Bangarrraju (Nagarjuna) who died three decades ago.
- Bangarraju with the permission of Yama comes back to help his wife. But he soon learns about a shocking news about his death.
- How did Bangarraju die? How does he save his family members? Will Ramu and Sita reunite? To find out the reasons watch the movie on big screen.
Nagarjuna performs dual roles with ease. He carries off his Bangarraju role with aplomb and scores more marks than Ramu. Nag once again leaves a good impression and reminds people of ANR with his panchakattu. Ramya krishna does a good job of playing an elderly woman and her onscreen chemistry with Nag is good. Lavanya Tripathi puts in a decent performance. Others Nasser, Sampath, Posani Krishnamurali and Ananya have performed well in their roles.
- Ramya krishna
- Background score
- Slow narration
- Routine talking
- No strong villanism
With a decent first half and village back drop story, the film would do a decent business at the box office for this Sankranthi. The film will attract the family audience. Comedy in second half is good and back ground score also is very impressive, while slow narration and routine are minus points.
As the ghost type roles have become common for Telugu audience, Soggadu Chinni Nayana may not be thrilling for the audience. However, debutante director Kalyan Krishna has succeeded in showing family sentiment but missed many logic in the film.He fails to make flash back story very strong and the scenes in the second half are dragging.
Verdict: Decent family entertainer for this festival