- Immunity given to lawmakers should not protect them from criminal prosecution for accepting bribes: Centre in Supreme Court
- 'I am not as communal as I am made out to be': Smriti Irani's swipe at Oppn
- 2 terrorists killed in Kashmir encounter, identified
- SC releases accused, who couldn't comply with HC condition, on bail after 3 years
- Nitish Kumar must answer how JD-U MLC was able to obtain caste survey data: Sushil Modi
- 'Gehlot Saheb, 2023 comes before 2030, have you forgotten count', Nadda takes dig at Raj CM
- What happened on October 5 in History?
- Apollo Medical College hosts 'White Coat Ceremony'
- Know about cybersecurity trends
- Youth shot at by unidentified gunmen in J&K’s Anantnag
Wedding bells: Kabir Bedi ties the knot with Parveen Dusanj
Veteran actor Kabir Bedi, who celebrated his 70th birthday on Saturday, with his close friends also tied the knot with his long-time partner Parveen Dusanj, 42, on Friday.
Mumbai: Veteran actor Kabir Bedi, who celebrated his 70th birthday on Saturday, with his close friends also tied the knot with his long-time partner Parveen Dusanj, 42, on Friday.
Actor Gulshan Grover who attended Kabir Bedi's birthday celebration on Saturday night said he wished him 10 more marriages.
"I admire him and he has done some tremendous work, he is someone I look up to and he is the nicest person in the show business. Wishes come from heart I wish him all the very best and I wish him 10 more marriages," Gulshan Grover told reporters on Kabir Bedi's birthday celebration on Saturday.
Bedi, who walked the red carpet with Parveen Dusanj said, "Welcome to my annual 70th birthday I have always said anybody in this business who survives 25 years or more deserves an Oscar for survival so I am an Oscocanadian in that sense," Bedi told reporters during the birthday celebration.
"I wish to thank every single person who has loved me, wished me, supported me and wanted the best for me. I hope I live up to their expectation and believe me the best is yet to come," he added.
Parveen further revealed Sufi band from Delhi has been called on his birthday and many more surprise were waiting for him. The couple had visited the gurudwara on Thursday to seek blessings, and the wedding was held on Friday, attended by close family and friends.