- Second consecutive victory for the Telugu Talons as they edge past Golden Eagles Uttar Pradesh
- 21-year-old youth found dead inside car in Delhi
- Asmi Jain's work exemplifies Indian iOS developers' creativity: Tim Cook
- Army to procure high bandwidth backhaul wireless 'Tactical LAN Radio'
- ED raids 27 locations in Rajasthan in paper leak case
- CBI Creates Special Team To Look Into The Violence In Manipur
- Arvind Kejriwal moves Gujarat HC seeking review of its order on PM's degree
- Rupee rises 4 paise against US dollar
- BJP and Congress destroyed Singareni, flays CM KCR
- Implement employee-specific Cabinet decisions in 2 months: AP CM tells officials
When Shruti prompted a cut in schedule
The makers of Naga Chaitanya and Shruti Haasan-starrer yet-untitled flick, a remake of Malayalam hit ‘Premam’, recently wrapped up the first schedule of shooting in Visakhapatnam amid chaos and multiple quandaries.
The makers of Naga Chaitanya and Shruti Haasan-starrer yet-untitled flick, a remake of Malayalam hit ‘Premam’, recently wrapped up the first schedule of shooting in Visakhapatnam amid chaos and multiple quandaries. But interestingly, the 20-day schedule has been cut short to 15 days, courtesy – the Haasan girl’s ever-growing charisma.
When the film’s director Chandoo Mondeti was canning key scenes on Naga Chaitanya and Shruti Haasan in Andhra University campus, the crowd gathered in large number to get a dekho of their favorite stars. Needless to say, what challenged the makers was to control the mass that has surrounded the setting.
Despite having as many as 15 bouncers, the shooting proceedings weren’t smooth. As a result, a fight sequence, which was supposed to be shot in the campus, was put off and the makers had to wrap up their schedule five days in advance. A source close to the unit says, “Even though the unit shot for two weeks, they had to deal with several issues like controlling the crowd, clearing the field, etc.
A fight scene was supposed to be picturised on Chai, Shruti and other students but scores of people thronged the location to witness and capture Shruti’s look, which in turn interrupted the shooting practice multiple times. Even bouncers were helpless. As a result, Chandoo had no option but to call ‘pack-up’ and end the schedule abruptly. The scene was eventually shot in the outskirts of Hyderabad.”