- If Nitish Kumar becomes PM candidate, BJP will win LS poll easily: Sushil Modi
- Physician dies during duty
- Hooda promises to fill 2L posts if Cong returns to helm in Haryana
- Nearly 400 lions died in Gujarat in three years, unnatural causes behind some deaths
- Nandamuri Kalyan Ram, Periodic Spy thriller Devil Releasing Worldwide on December 29th
- Empowering Lives: Jamiatul Falah's Initiative to Provide Free Artificial Limbs in B.C. Road
- APPSC notification to fill Group-II posts
- Gujarat CM unveils 22 development projects
- Experimental Film '1134' To Release On December 15th
- BJP objects to Nawab Malik 'joining' Ajit Pawar-led NCP faction
Charan's next gets its title
After Bruce lee, Ram Charan is being very choosy in selecting the scripts for his further movies. Charan\'s latest forthcoming flick is the Tamil remake of Thani Oruvan which is expected to go on floors on February 16.
After Bruce lee, Ram Charan is being very choosy in selecting the scripts for his further movies. Charan's latest forthcoming flick is the Tamil remake of Thani Oruvan which is expected to go on floors on February 16.
The makers of the movie are planning to finalize the title as Rakshak but an official announcement is awaited on this regard. Meanwhile, Tamil actor Arvind Swamy will be joining the first schedule to complete his portion of the movie while Charan will be joining the second schedule. The entire shooting is set to take place in Hyderabad.