- TS Haritotsava from June 19
- IN undertakes twin carrier CBG ops in Arabian Sea
- Amit Shah to Visit Tamil Nadu on Sunday
- Bonalu festival showcases Telangana's rich culture: Minister
- BJP state vice president appeals to authorities to put off school reopening date
- Telangana: Women beat up fake Swami in Thorrur
- YSRCP Govt Neck deep in Scams-J P Nadda
- DRI foils illegal gold transportation, seizes 10 kg of contraband
- LinkedIn introduces AI Copy Suggestion feature for ad creatives
- Mukhesh Kumar and Naga Bhuvana win medals in National Shooting Championship
Why Katrina Kaif likes love stories
Actress Katrina Kaif, who will next be seen on screen in \"Fitoor\", says love story is her favourite genre.
Mumbai: Actress Katrina Kaif, who will next be seen on screen in "Fitoor", says love story is her favourite genre.
"In films, love story is my favourite genre... Love stories and human drama, I think these are the most beautiful genres as they make for engaging films. It can be uplifting, sad or inspiring... but love stories connect with you."
"I connect really well with love stories," Katrina said here.
"Fitoor" is an adaptation of Charles Dickens's classic novel "Great Expectations" and will have Katrina playing Firdaus, while Aditya Roy Kapur will portray the character of Noor.
The actress, whose first language is English, says she works really hard on her Hindi speaking skills each time she signs a film.
"Every time, in each film, I have to work harder on my Hindi. In life, we have to accept our weaknesses and accept our strengths," she said, adding that since English is her first language, the "emotional connect" while forming a sentence will always be in English.
"Fitoor", releasing on February 12, also stars Tabu, Aditi Rao Hydari and Lara Dutta.