- McCullum doubles down on England’s attacking plan
- Medvedev’s first round loss impacts battle for world No. 1
- Anantapur: Sandarbham emerging as voice of voiceless
- Kiran George upsets World No 9 Shi Yu
- Anantapur: Regional cluster group meeting of varsities held at JNTUA
- Mohit Sharma opens up on heart breaking last over
- Sara ‘scolded’ mum Amrita Singh for buying towel for Rs 1,600, reveals Vicky
- Allari Naresh’s Telugu action thriller ‘Ugram’ set for OTT release on June 2
- CM working towards achieving 17 sustainable development goals: Malladi Vishnu
- Sonakshi reveals her favourite scene from ‘Dahaad’: ‘It was empowering as an actor’
Kendall Jenner sues skin company for at least $10m
Kendall Jenner is suing a skin laser company, Cutera, for using her image in an acne advert without her permission.
Washington D.C.: Kendall Jenner is suing a skin laser company, Cutera, for using her image in an acne advert without her permission.
The 20-year-old model has filed a lawsuit against the skin company for using her picture and name to promote their acne laser treatment, TMZ.com reports.
According to legal documents, the 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' star would charge at least 10 million dollars for an endorsement deal.
Her attorney Todd Wilson said in a statement, the right to associate Jenner's name and likeness in connection with a product or service belongs solely to her and is protected by Federal and State law.
The ad features a picture of the reality star and claims their treatments improved her skin.
"Acne completely ruined" Kendall Jenner's self-esteem," the ad reads.
However, Kendall claimed that she never did a deal to promote the company, and said that she would charge well for a endorsement.
Interestingly, the reality star has graced the covers of the world's most prestigious fashion magazines, including Vogue, Vogue Paris, Vogue Japan, Vogue Brazil, Harper's Bazaar (shot by Karl Lagerfeld), Allure, GQ, Glamour, Marie Claire, LOVE, Interview, Paper, InStyle, Cosmopolitan, Cleo, Garage, Dazed, Raine and BLANK among others.