- BJP President J P Nadda to arrive on Monday for two-day visit to Karnataka
- Jharkhand: 3 arrested in Spanish woman's gang rape sent to jail, police say search on for 4 more
- Imran Khan’s party elects Gohar Ali Khan as its chairman
- Japanese general witnesses exercise 'Dharma Guardian' at Mahajan Field Firing Ranges
- Centre suffering from 'anti-Punjab' syndrome: Kejriwal
- MP CM, ministers to pray at Ram Temple in Ayodhya on Monday
- Tejashwi responds to Modi's barbs about father Lalu Prasad at Patna rally
- CCL: Riteish's Mumbai Heroes pull off thrilling 1-run win over Bhojpuri Dabanggs
- UAE: Sharjah Ramadan Festival 2024 to begin on March 8
- Bengal BJP chief injured as car in his convoy meets with accident
No Valentine date with Alia Bhatt for Sidharth Malhotra
Actor Sidharth Malhotra says he doesn\'t have any special plans for Valentine\'s Day and will be working on his film \"Baar Baar Dekho\" with Katrina Kaif.
Mumbai: Actor Sidharth Malhotra says he doesn't have any special plans for Valentine's Day and will be working on his film "Baar Baar Dekho" with Katrina Kaif.
At the trailer launch of his film "Kapoor and Sons", Sidharth was asked how he intended to celebrate Valentine's Day.
"As of now, I'll be travelling and shooting for 'Baar Baar Dekho', so sadly with the whole crew," he said.
Katrina Kaif, who is reportedly single after her recent breakup with Ranbir Kapoor, said she never celebrates Valentine's Day.
If Sidharth might end up spending the day with Katrina due to work, his rumoured girlfriend Alia Bhatt also has similar plans.
"I'm going to be in Goa on Valentine's Day. I'm shooting for my film, so I'll go on a date with Gauri Shinde," she said.
The last time Sidharth and Alia paired up was in their debut "Student Of The Year" in which he beats Varun Dhawan to walk away with Alia in the end.
Does he see himself doing the same to Fawad Khan in "Kapoor And Sons"?
"You'll soon find out. That depends on the story, which our director will tell," he said.
"The film is a journey. It's not about one particular aspect. It's a true ensemble and it has numerous elements. Every family member has his own problems. It's about women empowerment so Alia should decide (between the two)," he said.
About his Valentine's Day plans, Fawad said: "It's quite a private question that you asked. I celebrate Valentine's like any other husband-wife or boyfriend-girlfriend."
"Kapoor And Sons" is Fawad's second Bollywood film after "Khoobsurat".