- Intermediate student suspicious death at Khammam
- Asian Games: Pan, Wang join the greats as China dominate the pool; bag 20 medals overall on Day 1
- NASA's OSIRIS-REx mission delivers 1st ever asteroid sample in US
- J&K tops in e-Governance Service Delivery
- 2 terror modules busted in J&K; 5 terrorists arrested
- CDS visits Karwar Naval Base, aircraft carrier INS Vikramaditya
- Congress accuses govt of mismanaging economy across all sectors
- Man attacked in Delhi over Rs 3K debt dispute
- Aviation services provider Celebi India may invest around USD 80 million in next four years
- Kullu Dussehra festival to see participation of 20 countries, will revive tourism: CM Sukhu
Kate Middleton wants her kids to talk about their feelings
Kate Middleton recently said in her first blog that she would not hesitate to seek help for her children if they were to suffer mental health issues.
London : Kate Middleton recently said in her first blog that she would not hesitate to seek help for her children if they were to suffer mental health issues.
The Duchess of Cambridge also said that she and Prince William will encourage Prince George and Princess Charlotte to speak about their feelings openly as they grow older, reports the Daily Mail.
Middleton has campaigned on the issue of better early intervention for children suffering from emotional and behavioural issues in the recent years and is patron of several charities related to mental health.
The 34-year-old Duchess also revealed that she started working with charities helping those affected by issues such as addiction, family breakdown and vulnerable children shortly after she got married.
Middleton, who is herself believed to have suffered bullying at school, stressed that the mental health of children must be seen as every bit as important as their physical health and not be viewed as an embarrassment for their families in her blog.