- AP assembly session: Two TDP MLAs suspended from house
- Gold rate in Visakhapatnam today slashes, check the rates on 22 September, 2023
- After Masqati, more may jump on Congress bandwagon
- Chennai umbrellas, Villiputhur garlands reach Tirumala
- Hyderabad: Activists raise a stink over flexi menace
- Gold rates in Delhi today slashes, check the rates on 22 September, 2023
- AP assembly session: Seconds day begins, house adjourned amidst TDP slogans
- Rayachoti: Officials told to complete land acquisition at once
- Kadapa: ‘Extend support for fair voter list’
- Tirupati: Tight security in place for Garuda Seva today
See Kate Winslet Reaction To DiCaprio Winning Best Actor Oscar
Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio\'s friendship was in full force on Sunday night when The Revenant star hit the stage to accept his very first Oscar award.
Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio's friendship was in full force on Sunday night when The Revenant star hit the stage to accept his very first Oscar award.
Winslet -- who was also nominated for her role in Steve Jobs but lost out to The Danish Girl's Alicia Vikander -- told ET earlier this month that she had Leo's back at the Academy Awards, and she stuck to that promise.
While the actor didn't mention Winslet directly, he did use his win as a platform to speak about a cause close to his heart, the environment. "Making The Revenant was about man's relationship to the natural world," he declared. "Climate change is real, it is the most urgent threat facing our species."
The actor ended his speech on a thought provoking note, adding, "Let us not take this planet for granted. I do not take tonight for granted."
DiCaprio brought his mother, Irmelin Indenbirken, to the awards show, but on the red carpet, Winslet was his date! In addition to sweetly posing outside the event to the delight of Titanic fans everywhere, the famous friends were also super loving to one another inside the Oscars. The two were snapped hugging, exchanging sweet kisses on the cheek and holding hands.