- Teddy: Allu Sirish Announces His Next Movie And The First Look Will Be Unveiled Tomorrow
- Mem Famous: Sumanth And Sharath Chandra Thank Rajamouli For His Review And Are On Cloud Nine
- Astrologer who predicted Congress win in Karnataka, has forecasted KCR govt will win in forthcoming state assembly elections.
- Karnataka: Congress Faces Internal Tussle over BDA Chairmanship Four MLAs Flock for Chairmanship
- Karnataka: Coastal performing arts Yakshagana season 2022-23 ends on a high note
- Woman in distress saved!
- Karnataka: Denial of Ministerial Berth TB Jayachandra’s Granddaughter Writes to Rahul Gandhi
- Nine years of Modi Government- A progress report. Meghwal
- SSMB 28 Mass Strike: The New Poster Of Mahesh Babu Is Unveiled Ahead Of Title Launch
- The India House: The Haunting Background Score Of The Announcement Video Is Played By Budapest Team
When Twitter nearly crashed over Dicaprio's Oscar win
Actor Leonardo DiCaprio’s Oscar for his lead role in \"The Revenant\" generated a whopping 440,000 tweets per minute, making it the most-tweeted moment of an Oscars telecast ever.
Los Angeles: Actor Leonardo DiCaprio’s Oscar for his lead role in "The Revenant" generated a whopping 440,000 tweets per minute, making it the most-tweeted moment of an Oscars telecast ever.
DiCaprio’s first-ever Academy Award, for which he received a standing ovation, shattered the previous Oscar record of 255,000 tweets per minute, set by host Ellen DeGeneres’ star-studded selfie back in 2014, according to metrics of the social media platform, reports ew.com.
DeGeneres herself was one of many celebrities who congratulated DiCaprio on his Oscar.
The second and third most-tweeted moments of the 88th Oscars were "Spotlight" winning Best Picture and "Mad Max: Fury Road" picking up its sixth statue of the evening, for sound mixing.
The awards were held at the world-famous Dolby Theatre here on Sunday night.