- Radhika Madan turns into green goddess for PETA India
- Soujanya’s awe-inspiring journey
- SCR officials inspect Sec’bad-Vikarabad Section
- Cyclone Biparjoy turning furious, halts monsoon progress
- A shepherd in search of a lamb!
- MyVoice: Views of our readers 8th June 2023
- YS Jagan to launch 516 e-autos today
- AP’s course – listless and aimless
- Why post-crypto-crash future is bright
- Get itchy feet, explore the unknown
Golden Reel Award for Oscar-winner Resul Pookutty
Amitabha Singh’s SHORTCUT SAFAARI is indeed one class outing to look forward to, since it boasts of a brilliant team
Amitabha Singh’s SHORTCUT SAFAARI is indeed one class outing to look forward to, since it boasts of a brilliant team. While we know that debutant director Amitabha Singh is a midas touch man with three of his films THE GOOD ROAD, CHILLAR PARTY, KHOSLA KA GHOSLA (of which he was a cinematographer) being national award winners, SHORTCUT SAFAARI is also lucky to have a name like Resul Pookutty associated with. Yes, the sound the mixing of SHORTCUT SAFAARI is done by Resul Pookutty.
While Resul has already made the country proud on the international platform by winning the coveted Oscars for SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE, he has once again proved his mettle. Resul has become the first Asian to win the award for best sound for documentary ‘India's Daughter’ at the coveted Motion Picture Sound Editors' 63rd annual Golden Reel Awards.
With the presence of people like Resul Pookutty and Amitabha Singh, now you know where is SHORTCUT SAFAARI, which is touted to be the best jungle adventure film with children, headed!
Starring Jimmy Sheirgill in an interesting role along with a bunch of kids, SHORTCUT SAFAARI is all set to hit the screens on April 8, 2016.