- BJP President J P Nadda to arrive on Monday for two-day visit to Karnataka
- Jharkhand: 3 arrested in Spanish woman's gang rape sent to jail, police say search on for 4 more
- Imran Khan’s party elects Gohar Ali Khan as its chairman
- Japanese general witnesses exercise 'Dharma Guardian' at Mahajan Field Firing Ranges
- Centre suffering from 'anti-Punjab' syndrome: Kejriwal
- MP CM, ministers to pray at Ram Temple in Ayodhya on Monday
- Tejashwi responds to Modi's barbs about father Lalu Prasad at Patna rally
- CCL: Riteish's Mumbai Heroes pull off thrilling 1-run win over Bhojpuri Dabanggs
- UAE: Sharjah Ramadan Festival 2024 to begin on March 8
- Bengal BJP chief injured as car in his convoy meets with accident
Taapsee nervous to shoot with Big B in hometown
It will be a working International Women\'s Day for Taapsee Pannu. The actress will be joining megastar Amitabh Bachchan in the national capital on Tuesday to shoot filmmaker Shoojit Sircar\'s production, tentatively titled ‘Eve’.
It will be a working International Women's Day for Taapsee Pannu. The actress will be joining megastar Amitabh Bachchan in the national capital on Tuesday to shoot filmmaker Shoojit Sircar's production, tentatively titled ‘Eve’.
Taapsee, who hails from Delhi, says she is nervous about shooting with Bollywood's 'Shahenshah', and Sircar.
"I can finally breathe a sigh of relief and breathe in excitement at the same time as I'm finally on the location of the movie (that) I was so anxious to start for more than one reason.
“Not only the fact I get to work with two of my favourites, that is Amit-ji and Shoojit sir, but also because I shoot in my hometown and reach for work from home every day," Taapsee said in a statement.
Amitabh, 73, started shooting for the social thriller in Delhi on Monday, and even shared with his fans a sneak-peek from the set.
The film is said to be based on a strong social message about girls and women. And Taapsee is happy to start the film on International Women's Day, which falls on March 8, itself.