- Rapo’s tweet makes fans elate
- AP Fibernet starts First Day First Show concept, people can now watch movies at home
- Keerthy Suresh’s plate filled with continuous projects
- Nothing Phone (2): Nothing OS, features and price hinted by the company
- Pawan To Launch Poll Campaign from June 14
- Andhra Pradesh: Man attacks in-laws in Kovvuru, uncle died, aunt critical
- Popular star to be casted to lock horns with Karthi
- Intense first look from Srikanth Addala’s Peda Kapu-1 is out
- Is BJP focussing attention on AP?
- Hyderabad: EFLU issues notification for recruitment of non-teaching staff
Jagapathi Babu to play the baddie in Tamil movie
Actor Jagapathi Babu has been finalised to play the antagonist in Tamil superstar Vijay\'s next Tamil outing which is tentatively titled \"Vijay 60\".\"After much contemplation, Jagapathi Babu has been roped in to play Vijay\'s nemesis in the film,\" a source from the film\'s unit told IANS.
Actor Jagapathi Babu has been finalised to play the antagonist in Tamil superstar Vijay's next Tamil outing which is tentatively titled "Vijay 60"."After much contemplation, Jagapathi Babu has been roped in to play Vijay's nemesis in the film," a source from the film's unit told IANS.
Last seen in Rajinikanth-starrer Tamil film "Lingaa", Jagapathi Babu is a very popular Telugu star with great fan following.
The film will be directed by Bharathan, and will also feature Keerthy Suresh as the leading lady.
Santhosh Narayanan has been roped in to compose the tunes.