- AAP in Punjab targeting political opponents: BJP leader Jakhar
- Goa to ban dog breed attacking humans, says CM Sawant
- ML study links reduced sleep and activity to premature birth
- MP Minister Yashodhara Raje Scindia not to contest coming Assembly polls
- California's longest serving Senator Dianne Feinstein dies at 90
- Danish Ali writes to PM Modi highlights threats, seeks his immediate attention on Bidhuri's episode
- AASU sweeps Gauhati University students' polls; ABVP bags 1 post
- 12 state-of-the-art libraries opened in Punjab, 16 more to come up
- The IT minister KTR laid foundation stone at Wanaparthy district
- Railways denied special train for TMC supporters to travel to Delhi: Abhishek Banerjee
Is Ghajini Aamir Khan's favorite look?
At 51, actor Aamir Khan is not worried about experimenting with his looks. After first bulking up for his role as a wrestler in \"Dangal\", he is now losing weight with an aim to get his fit \"Ghajini\" look back.
At 51, actor Aamir Khan is not worried about experimenting with his looks. After first bulking up for his role as a wrestler in "Dangal", he is now losing weight with an aim to get his fit "Ghajini" look back.
"For 'Dangal', I gained weight and I was 95 kg. Now I have finished shooting for that part... Now I have to lose weight. I have lost 13 kg and now I weigh 82. I have just reached half-way as I need to lose 12 kg more. I want the 'Ghajini' look and that's my aim," Aamir told the media here during his birthday celebrations at his residence.
He says "gaining weight is easy".
"You eat everything and you put on weight. Now, my dietician has asked me to be on a high protein diet and to eat fish," said the actor, adding that his family members are worried about his health.
"My family is concerned about my health, but I try to push the envelope a little bit. I workout for six to seven hours daily. I do different activities and I am feeling better as I am losing weight."
Talking about his much-awaited film "Dangal", he said: "The film is scheduled to release on Christmas. It is about woman empowerment and save the girl child, and about a girl who fulfils her father's dream."