- Visakhapatnam: Cops bust betting racket, arrest 11
- Congested Poorna Market road to be widened
- New Delhi: India’s stand on Galwan made world take note of us says Army chief General Manoj Pande
- Pawan Kalyan’s Varahi Yatra from tomorrow
- New Delhi: Bail granted to accused in narcotics case
- SP Jagadeesh inspects black spots on highway
- VMC collects 600 kg flower waste during Ganesh festival
- New Delhi: Stop unauthorised live streaming says High Court
- New Delhi: 2 held in Chhattisgarh, 18.5 kg ornaments recovered
- Bank Holidays in October 2023: Banks in Telangana to be closed for 9 days
Another shoulder blow for Chiru
Megastar Chiranjeevi, who underwent a surgery on his right shoulder early last month in Mumbai, will now undergo a surgery on the left shoulder.
Megastar Chiranjeevi, who underwent a surgery on his right shoulder early last month in Mumbai, will now undergo a surgery on the left shoulder. “Both the shoulders have been bothering him for a while. Although he wanted to operate on the left shoulder last month itself, doctors advised against it, saying that the right shoulder should heal before he goes under the knife again.
The surgery will take place after his daughter Sreeja’s marriage, which is set to take place next week. The shoot of ‘Kaththi’ remake will commence only after he recovers completely,” confirmed a source close to Chiru.
Sunil likely for Kaththi remake
Meanwhile, a strong buzz doing the rounds indicates that Sunil, who has hit a rough patch of late with his last two efforts tanking at the box-office, is likely to play a key role in ‘Kaththi’ remake. When we dug a bit, we found that it was the actor who approached Chiru for a role in the film.
“Sunil is keen on playing the part that was essayed by Ravi in the original. It’s a full-length role and Ravi has received accolades for playing it. Sunil wants it to be tweaked to suit his body language,” the source confirmed. “The ball is in Chiru’s court and the veteran actor will take a decision only after director VV Vinayak readies the script,” the source added.
Kranthi Madhav’s hero
In other news, Sunil has confirmed that he will be playing the lead in ‘Malli Malli Idhi Raani Roju’ (MMIRR) director Kranthi Madhav’s next. To be shepherded by Paruchuri Prasad under United Movies, the comic caper will move on to floors shortly.
“Yes its official! My next film is with K. Kranthi Madhav [MMIRR Fame]. Parchuri Kireeti is producing the film under United Kireeti Movies Ltd. This is going 2 b quite a journey (sic),” Sunil posted on Facebook. The cast and crew details of the project are awaited.