- AAP in Punjab targeting political opponents: BJP leader Jakhar
- Goa to ban dog breed attacking humans, says CM Sawant
- ML study links reduced sleep and activity to premature birth
- MP Minister Yashodhara Raje Scindia not to contest coming Assembly polls
- California's longest serving Senator Dianne Feinstein dies at 90
- Danish Ali writes to PM Modi highlights threats, seeks his immediate attention on Bidhuri's episode
- AASU sweeps Gauhati University students' polls; ABVP bags 1 post
- 12 state-of-the-art libraries opened in Punjab, 16 more to come up
- The IT minister KTR laid foundation stone at Wanaparthy district
- Railways denied special train for TMC supporters to travel to Delhi: Abhishek Banerjee
Kim Kardashian back to signature style within 3-months post delivery
It just took three months post delivery for Kim Kardashian to be back with her signature style.
Washington D.C.: It just took three months post delivery for Kim Kardashian to be back with her signature style.
The 35-year-old ' Keeping Up With the Kardashians' star was spotted out and about in Los Angeles on March 25, wearing a sleeveless black maxi dress, paired with matching stiletto sandals, a '90s-style choker and sunglasses, reports E! Online.
She also wore her black and golden ombre-dyed hair down and carried a light blue jeans jacket.
Kim, who often dons black and has been seen sporting similar black dresses over the past week, has been working hard to lose the baby weight after welcoming Saint West with husband Kayne West.
In January, she announced she had started the low-carb, high-protein Atkins diet to drop the pounds and had become a spokesmodel for the company.
She also underwent the same diet two years ago after giving birth to her and Kanye's first child, daughter North West.