- Immunity given to lawmakers should not protect them from criminal prosecution for accepting bribes: Centre in Supreme Court
- 'I am not as communal as I am made out to be': Smriti Irani's swipe at Oppn
- 2 terrorists killed in Kashmir encounter, identified
- SC releases accused, who couldn't comply with HC condition, on bail after 3 years
- Nitish Kumar must answer how JD-U MLC was able to obtain caste survey data: Sushil Modi
- 'Gehlot Saheb, 2023 comes before 2030, have you forgotten count', Nadda takes dig at Raj CM
- What happened on October 5 in History?
- Apollo Medical College hosts 'White Coat Ceremony'
- Know about cybersecurity trends
- Youth shot at by unidentified gunmen in J&K’s Anantnag
Mega split still on? Why Pawan missed Chiru daughter's wedding
We all know that Power Star Pawan Kalyan skipped his brother and megastar Chiranjeevi daughter\'s marriage which was held on March 28 at megastar\'s farmhouse in Bangalore.
We all know that Power Star Pawan Kalyan skipped his brother and megastar Chiranjeevi daughter's marriage which was held on March 28 at megastar's farmhouse in Bangalore. Pawan also missed the grand reception that was held at Pak Hyatt in Hyderabad on March 30. The reception was attended by all the close friends of Chiranjeevi, industry bigwigs and politicians.
Pawan was in Switzerland to shoot two songs for his upcoming film Sardaar Gabbar Singh. However, the power star made his presence felt at the wedding of his personal costume designer Rajesh More on March 1 in Hyderabad. Rajesh More has been designing costumes for Pawan since he worked for Komaram Puli. With this, many wondered if the split in the mega family still continues.