- Two dead after a TATA ACE vehicle collided with a bus at Kondareddy circle in Pileru
- Hit Gujarati horror thriller ‘Vash’ set for Hindi remake with Ajay Devgn
- Massive Fire Breaks Out In Delhi's Jahangirpuri
- ‘Asur 2’ creator reveals show didn’t have writers’ room initially
- Arya shares interesting things about ‘Sarpatta Parambarai 2’
- Andhra Pradesh: Devotees rush continues at Tirumala amid weekend
- Bandi lists out top 10 jokes by KCR to people
- Andhra Pradesh: Light to Moderate rains predicted in state for three days amid surface trough
- Oxfam India To Offer Affected People Emotional Support And Counselling
- WFI Chief Brij Bhushan To Address Rally On June 11 In UP
Ayush Sharma with son Ahil posed the best pout!
The recent picture on new-dad Ayush Sharma\'s Instagram account will surely prove that he and his son Ahil are pro in pouting.
New Delhi : The recent picture on new-dad Ayush Sharma's Instagram account will surely prove that he and his son Ahil are pro in pouting.
Posting a cozy snap with son, Arpita Khan's hubby wrote, "Thanks Ahil for teaching me how to Pout."
Seems like the little tot already knows that he belongs to the glitzy world and the cameras love him.
Reportedly Arpita was discharged on April 5 and the whole family was present at Salman Khan's Galaxy Apartment in Mumbai to welcome the new-parents with their cutesy son.
According to sources, later on the same day, the family along with the 'Dabagg' actor interviewed close to 25 women to find a perfect nanny for the new member in the Khan-daan.
The entire interviewing session lasted of close to four hours from 5 to 9 pm and reportedly one person was finally appointed.