- Heart attacks associated with faster cognitive decline over years: Study
- Khap Delegation To Meet With President Murmu To Demand Justice For The Protesting Wrestlers
- Rajini’s Jailer wraps up its shoot
- ChatGPT maker OpenAI nears record 1bn unique users monthly: Report
- Rajnikanth to lock horns with Arjun Sarja in Lokesh Kangaraj’s film
- ‘Nikhil 20’ next gets a powerful title
- Nikhil's Latest Movie Swayambhu First Look Out
- Franco Mulakkal Resigns As Jalandhar Bishop
- Telangana Formation Day: TSRTC announces DA to employees, to disburse with June salary
- YS Viveka murder case: YS Bhaskar Reddy moves CBI court for bail
Bipasha's B-Town girl-gang from excited over her marriage announcement
After an adorable marriage announcement, Bipasha Basu and her would-be-hubby Karan Singh Grover were showered with best wishes from Bip\'s friends from industry.
New Delhi : After an adorable marriage announcement, Bipasha Basu and her would-be-hubby Karan Singh Grover were showered with best wishes from Bip's friends from industry.
Sushmita Sen, Lara Dutta, Shilpa Shetty and Priyanka Chopra took to their Twitter handles to post their wishes for the couple.
"Yesssssss my beautiful @bipsluvurself sooooooo happy for U both!!Here's 2 blessed new beginnings!! luv u" wrote Sushmita Sen.
"Congratulations Bips! @bipsluvurself . God bless you both! A lifetime of love and happiness," tweeted Lara Dutta.
"Yaaaaayyy can't wait to see you become "BBG"...Bi Bi ji Congratulations," read Shilpa Shetty's tweet.
"I'm truly so happy for my friend @bipsluvurself n her handsome bridegroom to be @Iamksgofficial Ure a golden heart..u deserve so much n more," tweeted Priyanka Chopra.
Bipasha Basu, yesterday took to her Instagram account to confirm all the buzz that were doing round regarding her marriage.
Posting a cozy snap, in bridal attire, with Karan, the 37-year-old actress wrote, "We are happy to finally share the good news with everyone . 30th April 2016 is the big day and we cannot thank our family,friends, fans and well wishers enough for all their love and support. The wedding will be a private intimate affair .Our deepest gratitude for respecting our privacy this far .We hope to have your continued blessings and warm wishes as we embark on this new journey together.Love Bipasha and @iamksgofficial."
With this, their heart-melting wedding invite video has gone viral on the internet which says, "We invite you to our crazy, jumpy, happy wedding celebration."
The wedding ceremony will be held on April 30th at Pallazio Banquet in Mumbai.