- From Asia to Africa, 'Vishwaguru' India plays a key role in growth of Global South
- Fashion beyond the runway with India’s first fashion festival
- Nifty records all-time high
- International Women’s Day 2024: History, Significance, and Theme
- ‘Vyooham’ review: RGV mark political sattire
- Must take permission before launching AI models, safeguard electoral process: Centre to Big Tech
- 5 Sleep Strategies for Diabetics: Manage Blood Sugar Naturally
- B’luru cafe blast a rehearsal, indicative of impending attacks: BJP leader CT Ravi
- Shveta Rani, the latest dreamer from Alakhpura
- India should now move to higher poverty line: Author of Brookings report
I’d love to date Jennifer Lawrence, says Nick Jonas
Singer Nick Jonas wants to date actress Jennifer Lawrence. Jonas says he would like to be linked up the ‘The Hunger Games’ star for sure.
Singer Nick Jonas wants to date actress Jennifer Lawrence. Jonas says he would like to be linked up the ‘The Hunger Games’ star for sure. During an interview with Capital FM, Jonas was asked to join in a game that they play with all of their celebrity guests, titled "to bae or not to bae", where stars have to say whether or not they would date a famous name.
When the host put forward Lawrence's name, Jonas quickly shot back: "To bae for sure. That needs no explanation. We know why! What's not to love?" And he also confirmed he would date singer-actress Jennifer Lopez, but added it would be "weird" to explain his reasons why as they are such good friends.
He said: "To bae for sure. She's kind of like the homie, she's my friend so it's kind of weird if I get too specific as to why but just in general. She's a great person and I'm happy to call her a friend."