- Corporator Koppula Narasimha Reddy starts inddorngames in Mansoorabad division
- Mangalurean girl excels: Her Short flims to go to Cannes Film Festival
- Telangana Government releases Rythu Bandhu funds
- Calcutta High Court puts stay on defamation suit against Suvendu Adhikari
- Supreme Court adjourns hearing on CBI's plea against interim bail granted to former ICICI bank chief Chanda Kochhar
- Naveen Patnaik inaugurates India’s largest Sports Science Centre in Kalinga Stadium
- Beyond the classroom: Exploring VR in education technology
- YSRCP Gearing up for early elections. Changes party in-charges
- AQI at an all-time high, but it is even worse inside your homes; Act now!
- Kodagu Police Swings dragnet
Bipasha Basu to marry Karan Singh Grover on April 30
Bollywood\'s lovely ladies Sushmita Sen, Preity Zinta, Shilpa Shetty Kundra and Lara Dutta Bhupathi have wished Bipasha Basu and her bridegroom-to-be Karan Singh Grover a \"lifetime of happiness\" following news that they will wed on April 30.
Mumbai: Bollywood's lovely ladies Sushmita Sen, Preity Zinta, Shilpa Shetty Kundra and Lara Dutta Bhupathi have wished Bipasha Basu and her bridegroom-to-be Karan Singh Grover a "lifetime of happiness" following news that they will wed on April 30.
The couple officially announced details of their forthcoming wedding on Thursday.
Celebrities took to Twitter to wish the couple, who was seen on screen together in "Alone".
Here's what people had to wish for them:
Preity Zinta: Congratulations to my hottie Bipasha and Karan. Wish you both lots of love, happiness and togetherness now and forever. So happy for you.
Sushmita Sen: Yesssssss my beautiful Bipasha. Sooooooo happy for you both! Here's to blessed new beginnings! luv you.
Lara Dutta Bhupathi: Congratulations Bipasha. God bless you both! A lifetime of love and happiness.
Shilpa Shetty Kundra: Yaaaaayyy. Can't wait to see you become "BBG"...Bi Bi ji. Congratulations.
According to the information available so far, Bipasha will marry at her Khar residence, with only family and close friends from both sides in attendance. A reception is said to be planned later at St. Regis, formerly known as Palladium Hotel, in Lower Parel.
There will also be a Mehendi ceremony on April 28 at Villa 69, a lounge bar in Juhu. But these details are yet to be officially confirmed.