- India’s coal imports for power plants fall by 37% as self-reliance grows
- PM Modi's tribute to Veer Savarkar in his own handwriting goes viral
- Couple's fight over momos reaches family counselling centre
- SJVN to supply 300 MW solar power to J&K from Rajasthan unit
- Govt ropes in IIT Delhi to pick locations for new industrial smart cities
- RBI fines SBI, Canara Bank for breach of rules
- Rameshwaram fishers to meet CM Stalin on regular arrests by Lankan Navy
- SK Telecom, global telcos to form AI language model joint venture
- PM Modi, top Union ministers, UP CM mourn loss of 'beacon of Indian music'
- 'Intimidating officials': AP govt urges Supreme Court to cancel Chandrababu Naidu's bail
Gorgeous Evelyn Sharma fast emerging the most popular muse for designers!
Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani actress, the Indo-German beauty Evelyn Sharma, manages to grab eyeballs everywhere she goes and has always been a popular muse for top designers like Rocky S and Falguni & Shane Peacock to Roberto Cavalli and AMATO.
Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani actress, the Indo-German beauty Evelyn Sharma, manages to grab eyeballs everywhere she goes and has always been a popular muse for top designers like Rocky S and Falguni & Shane Peacock to Roberto Cavalli and AMATO. With her international looks she has now been invited to represent India in Japan!
The young multi-talent who is currently filming for her 10th Bollywood movie and at the same time runs her own fashion based charity foundation ‘Seams For Dreams’ has fast become the go-to girl for some of the biggest names in fashion and beauty. She will now be shooting with celebrated fashion designer, Narendra Kumar in Japan for a new endorsement.
For designers, it is necessary to have a muse as it reflects a lot on their brands and it’s important to choose the right celebrity to up their brand value. Hence, Evelyn always remains the first choice for designers as they believe that she compliments their brands the best.
Says Evelyn: “I feel blessed to be working with such amazing artists and designers! I’m extremely excited to shoot with Nari and a fantastic team during the most beautiful time in Japan, the cherry blossom!”