- How online learning is transforming teaching careers?
- Swami Vivekananda U20 National Football to kickstart in April
- Mumbai woman cured of epilepsy after part of her brain removed
- MP-PSC delegation presents 66th report to Governor Mangubhai Patel
- Political googly? Sharad Pawar invites Maha CM, Deputy CMs home for dinner
- Sharad Pawar Extends Dinner Invitation Amidst Political Tensions In Baramati
- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4 per cent in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6 per cent
- SCBA GBM to discuss nomination of women advocates as Executive Members within two months
- Anant National University organises International Symposium on Architecture for All: Call of the Future
- Protein linked to Parkinson's also key for normal brain work: IIT Mandi study
Shruti ecstatic to play an Indian queen
‘Pataas’ girl Shruti Sodhi is elated to be part of yet-untitled Indo-Chinese film with superstar and director Wang Baoqiang.
‘Pataas’ girl Shruti Sodhi is elated to be part of yet-untitled Indo-Chinese film with superstar and director Wang Baoqiang. Recalling how she got the offer, Shruti, who has already started shooting for the film in Jaipur, says, “The makers were looking for someone who looks glamorous and can carry off the role with flair. They were impressed with my audition and I was quickly on board. The film is a sequel to ‘Lost In Thailand’, a super hit Chinese comedy.”
About her role, the Delhi-born shares, “I play an Indian Queen. Since the film requires me to be elegant, I have to change the way I look, walk and talk. In short I have to be royalty personified.” Regarding her costumes, she reveals, “My costumes are very classy and I’m also sporting a lot of jewelry. I couldn’t rave myself after I saw myself in the mirror.”