- The Union Minister for Railways announced that the probe into the cause of train accident in Odisha
- Two dead after a TATA ACE vehicle collided with a bus at Kondareddy circle in Pileru
- Hit Gujarati horror thriller ‘Vash’ set for Hindi remake with Ajay Devgn
- Massive Fire Breaks Out In Delhi's Jahangirpuri
- ‘Asur 2’ creator reveals show didn’t have writers’ room initially
- Arya shares interesting things about ‘Sarpatta Parambarai 2’
- Andhra Pradesh: Devotees rush continues at Tirumala amid weekend
- Bandi lists out top 10 jokes by KCR to people
- Andhra Pradesh: Light to Moderate rains predicted in state for three days amid surface trough
- Oxfam India To Offer Affected People Emotional Support And Counselling
Ayaan is obsessed with superheroes
Actor Emraan Hashmi, who is receiving rave reviews for “The Kiss of Life: How a superhero and my son defeated cancer”, a book that talks about his family\'s struggle with his son Ayaan\'s cancer treatment, says that his little child is “fascinated” and “obsessed” with superheroes.
Actor Emraan Hashmi, who is receiving rave reviews for “The Kiss of Life: How a superhero and my son defeated cancer”, a book that talks about his family's struggle with his son Ayaan's cancer treatment, says that his little child is “fascinated” and “obsessed” with superheroes.
Emraan keeps on sharing the six-year-old's photographs donning superheroes costumes over social media. He says Ayaan likes Batman and Iron Man very much. “Ayaan is very fascinated about superheroes. He has always been since the age of two or two and a half. That's how we get him to do most of the things,” Emraan said.
“His favourites are Batman, Iron Man, he loves all of them. But these two are his most favourite. So we used that to our advantage whenever we wanted to do things. He is always asking for superheroes parties. His room is full of superhero posters and toys,” he added.
Ayaan is Emraan and his wife Parveen Shahani's first child. He was diagnosed with first stage cancer at the age of four in early 2014. Emraan shared that one reason for writing “The Kiss of Life” was to make Ayaan feel proud of himself.
“I wrote this for Ayaan. After he gets a little older, he can just read the book and be happy and proud of himself that he has been able to fight the disease,” Emraan said.