- Your Ultimate Guide to the Perfect Pongal Look
- With unsecured personal loans under lens, growth momentum in the segment to derail in coming quarters
- Andhra CM Jagan takes poll battle to Chandrababu Naidu's home turf - Kuppam
- India seeks greater say for developing countries at WTO meet
- It was a joy to be a part of a lyrical, poetic, and deeply romantic story: Shahbaz Khan
- Samsung’s Most Intelligent PC Lineup Galaxy Book4 Series Goes on Sale in India
- KIUG 2023: Sambalpur’s Sujata Kujur hopes to make it to Indian women’s hockey team
- VESCOA Partner with ISRO, signed MoU with ASSOCHAM to Advance Collaborative Initiatives
- FM Sitharaman stresses on compliance of norms at meet with fintech heads
- Indian Navy conducts airborne insertion ops over Arabian Sea
Cool people wear their jackets backwards: Deepika
Seems like Deepika Padukone and her \'XXX: The Return of Xander Cage\' co-star Ruby Rose are setting new trend with wearing their jackets backward.
New Delhi: Seems like Deepika Padukone and her ' XXX: The Return of Xander Cage' co-star Ruby Rose are "setting new trend" with wearing their "jackets backward."
The 30-year-old ' Around the Block' actress shared a photo on Instagram, from their shoot location in Hamilton in absolutely freezing cold conditions and wrote alongside, "Cool people wear their jackets backwards.. No really... freezing cold people wear their coats anyway they can!!! TORONTO WHY YOU SO FREEZING!!!! Ok it isn't Toronto it's Hamilton.. That's why it's colder.. @deepikapadukone @galaxy_fanfan."
The picture sees the 30-year-old Indian beauty, Rose and Kris Wu, in a freezing weather, wearing their jackets "backward."
The ' Bajirao Mastani' actress, in a reply to this picture took to her Twitter handle to say, "We're probably setting a new trend @RubyRose & def A LOT more of this coming up!!!"
Earlier, there have been more instances of Deepika sharing candid moments with Rose.
Last month, the 'Resident Evil: The Final Chapter' actress shared a snap and wrote, "House hunting with @deepikapadukone we found a nice shack with an ocean view."