- Woman moves Kerala HC against husband, in-laws over 'instructions' on how to conceive male child
- Odisha needs double engine govt, says Rajnath
- PM Modi Gujarat key projects unveiling
- PhonePe Indus Appstore launch
- Shahid Kapoor reveals what made him quit smoking
- Forest department fined rs 25K to tourists
- Telangana farmers worry about power cuts
- IIT Kanpur, Conlis Global sign MoU for new indigenously developed bone regeneration tech
- Japan's stock index surpasses record high set 34 years ago
- Farmers halt agitation for two days
Allu Arjun’s look in Sarrainodu decoded!
Allu Arjun always ups his style quotient and makes a statement with each film. In his forthcoming film ‘Sarrainodu’ too, we learnt that the stylish star will sport a new avatar.
Allu Arjun always ups his style quotient and makes a statement with each film. In his forthcoming film ‘Sarrainodu’ too, we learnt that the stylish star will sport a new avatar. ‘Sleek and a classic’ was the mantra for his character's look, and he went to great lengths to achieve this, says Soniya Thapa, the actor’s hairstylist.
“Being a stylish star, Bunny knows exactly what works for him based on the character. Initially, we opted for a crew cut but at the same time, the director doesn’t want us to go overboard and try a complete short hair too. He wanted the look to compliment the role. So we have struck a balance between the two hairdos and went for a sleek and a classic cut,” Soniya shares.
“The hair is slightly parted with a lot of shine. It looks classic and trendy. The classic hairstyle looks cool when it is nice and glossy (adding more wax brings shine to the hair) and that’s the variation we have tried to bring in this new look instead of having a textured look like in his earlier films. Bunny’s inputs were very much helpful in getting the desired results.
So we’re glad with the reception we are getting for the transformation,” she adds. And that’s not all; Bunny’s looks are different in songs too. “In one of the songs MLA Bunny will be seen like a play boy trying to convince Catherine. He played a lot with his looks, so there are several variations. In title track ‘Sarrainodu’, he also sports a small and a cute pony tail,” Soniya reveals.
Interestignly, for the first time, the actor will be seen sporting a twirl moustache in the title track ‘Sarrainodu’. “That’s something we played it up according to the mood of the song and the audience will better understand it when they see it. His costumes too compliment his looks,” she signs off.