- Air Akasa says its plea in court not against DGCA or Civil Aviation Ministry
- Unnao custodial death: Delhi HC grants bail to convicted UP Police officials
- Delhi Police rescues man attempting suicide on Instagram live
- BRS MLA M Hanumantha Rao quit party
- Quad ministerial meeting calls for comprehensive approach to fight terrorism
- Congress questions secular credentials of JD(S) following its alliance with BJP
- Bidhuri remarks row: Ali calls it 'hate speech', says could quit House if action not taken; Oppn rallies behind BSP MP
- Volume growth returning, rural demand seeing green shoots: Procter & Gamble
- Large number of valuable monuments not under any protection: Parliamentary panel
- Eight-year-old Indian-origin girl makes UK medical history By Aditi Khanna
Chiranjeevi's Kathi remake put on hold?
Right from the time Chiranjeevi\'s prestigious 150th project was announced, it has been facing several hurdles.
Right from the time Chiranjeevi's prestigious 150th project was announced, it has been facing several hurdles.The latest we hear is that Chiranjeevi who is all set to begin the shooting for Kathi remake, has put the film on hold. According to a buzz in the industry, Chiranjeevi did not like the second half of the film completely and asked director VV Vinayak to make changes in the script to suit his image.
But Chiranjeevi was disappointed with the second half even after Vinayak made a lot of changes. It is said that the director narrated another project and Chiru was mighty impressed with the script.
He also asked Vinayak to come prepared with the full script. If reports are to be believed, the project will take another four months to go on floors.